All of us have had those days, days where the person on the other computer forgets that there is a real, live, flesh and blood person on the other side of the internet. A person who might be affected, even wounded by the careless words typed across a screen.
I had one of those days last week. I’m sure a number of you did as well. Funny how, no matter how many times it happens, it still tears you up just the same.
I found this at one of my favorite blogs, , and though it was a lovely reminder to all of us as we hit the internet Monday morning.
- We Are The Network: Handling Bad Behavior Online – Strategies and Implications
- Bad behavior in the blogosphere
- Anonymity opens up split personality zone
- Cyber Bullying Statistics
- Bullying Statistics: Fast Facts About Cyberbullying