A longer, but fascinating program on the Regency era for your enjoymentf History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte to start the new year. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- Role of Carolingian Queens
- Ode to Elizabeth.
- Joan of Arc: Prophet, Heroine, Heretic, Saint
- Trojan Women: Women’s Roles in Ancient Anatolia and Mycenaean Greece Part V
- Ann Radcliffe, The Mighty Enchantress
- A Favourite’s Wife: The Lifestyle of Amy Dudley, Part I
A Favourite’s Wife: The Lifestyle of Amy Dudley, Part II
- The Golden Weed – Tobacco in Virginia
- A King, an Earl and the Terrible Death of a Prince
- Has the Great Library of Timbuktu Been Lost?
- Medieval Organs
- Llewellyn ap Gruffydd Fychan — Welsh Hero
- The Structured Court of Charles I