Here’s the last part of the Tudor era feast on this installment of History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte to start the new year. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- Chocolate the Regency Way
Eleanor of Aquitaine and the Scandal of Raymond of Antioch
- Princess Esterhazy: The “Bonne Enfant” of Almack’s
- Garcia Hernandez: Coup…or cover-up?
- Swords – More Parts and Pieces of a Masterpiece
- An Officer and a Mendicant
- Prinny’s Women
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Queen Elizabeth I
- The Hittite Hasawa: Priestess, Therapist, Healer, Diviner, and Midwife
- Medieval Folk Would Think Our Lent Was Easy
- Reflections on the “Stonehenge Skeletons”
- The King of Pedestrianism: Robert Barclay
- IS ST. PATRICK BURIED AT GLASTONBURY ABBEY?
- CLIMBING GLASTONBURY TOR and other mystical places in Somerset