How about part 2 of a Tudor feast to begin your serving of History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte to start the new year. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- Listening to Blackfriars
- The Flanders Mare: Anne of Cleves, Henry VIII’s Fourth Wife
- French Huguenots
- The British Triumph of Claudius Caesar
- Dark Ages Gwynedd -The real Old King Cole
- The Court of Wards
- The Worker Revolt Against Progress or Just Standing up for the Little Guy? The Luddites
- The Love Affair That Never Was
- Tower of London: Polar Bears in the Thames
- The Playwright and the Play