In honor of Valentine’s Day, a little history of wedding dresses to start your Valentine’s Day History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte to start the new year. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
Don’t forget to check out the ‘Hearts Through History’ Blog Hop for more great romantic history and great giveaways too!
- Regency era games
- Pirates and Smugglers in New Brighton
- A hairdo archaeologist
- Pictures of the ship Notorious
- Will the Real Valentine Speak Up?
- Drunk and Disorderly
- English binge drinkers of the 12th century
- Pieces and Parts of Swords
- Funeral Costs in the 18th century
- Katherine Howard – schemer or victim?
- Sedgemoor – England’s last battle, by Tim Vicary
- The history behind Mr Darcy’s wardrobe