How about some barley soup done up Regency style to enjoy with your History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte for your Thursday enjoyment. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- The world didn’t end then either
- The Holly and Ivy–Christmas Traditions
- Regency Class distinction
- Archaeology at Jane Austen’s Steventon home.
- Politics, poisons and passion
- Elderberry Wines
- Anne Radcliffe, a Regency Personality
- Quaking Pudding, an 18th Century Recipe
- Sugar Cakes, an 1th Century Recipe