How about a picnic to enjoy with your History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte for your Thursday enjoyment. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- Napoleon as a romanitc hero?
The notorious Emma Hart Hamilton
The Monument to Henry VIII
Bias in history-a necessary evil?
- Medieval lighting
- Eighteen Children and still a poet-Frances Quarles
- Where to elope in Regency England
- The Health and Privacy of Mr. Gladstone
- The Making of a Medieval Queen-How to throw a party during Lent
- The start of new Christmas customs–A Vienese Christmas 1814
- A comedic look at tailors and changing ladies’ shapes.
- The Effects of Bicycles on Women’s Morals
- Women in Combat during the American Civil War.