How about a little afternoon tea to enjoy with your History a’la Carte.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte for your Thursday enjoyment. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- More Wild Irish women
- Medieval Childbirth
- A Regency Midwife going to a Labour
- The History of Fleet Street
- 18th Century Lottery
- Cigarettes to Cure Asthma?
- Why the British took to Tea
- ‘Artificial Food’ recipes of the 16th and 17th Century
- Sabine Baring-Gould : Famous Devonshire man
- Early Tudor animal-baiting
- The King’s Vicar – general: Thomas Cromwell