How about another Victorian Meal with some History a’la Carte on the side.
And now, a new installment of History a’la Carte for your Thursday enjoyment. I am always amazed to find out how much I didn’t know that I didn’t know.
- Ashes, Tallow and Turpentine: Coming Clean in the Regency Era
- Let’s Go a’Barbering
- Leeds, a Castle Fit for a Queen
- A Medieval Doctor and his Career
- Sailing to America
- The Mission of St. Augustine
- Mortuary Chests at Winchester Cathedral
- Irish women in the House of Commons
- Fact or Fantasy: The London Fog